TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SERVICE REPORTS AND FEES
In all cases, they are indicative and do not constitute confirmation. Service requests shall be governed by the following conditions:
A) REQUESTS AND PAYMENTS:
- The estimated price at the time of the request for services and/or reservation of the same is subject to change without prior notice when there is an alteration in the services and/or modifications in the costs and/or exchange rates.
- All amounts paid prior to the definitive confirmation of the services are received as a deposit and in no case represent confirmation of the requested services or their price. The definitive confirmation of the services and their respective final prices will be made upon payment of the resulting final balance, the issuance of tickets and/or service vouchers, etc., and the corresponding billing.
- A minimum of 80% of the estimated price must be paid before eight days prior to the departure date. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right to cancel the service request without prior notice, at the expense of the requester as detailed in the Cancellation clause. All services must be paid in full before they commence.
- Credit operations must meet their own established requirements. Otherwise, the interested party must comply with the payment of balances within the deadlines and conditions established in the previous subparagraphs.
- Airfares: each air operation shall be governed by the special conditions of the corresponding fare and airline.
B) PRICES INCLUDE:
The services expressly specified in each itinerary. In cases where transportation is included, it is provided according to the itinerary and the chosen means. Scheduled air tours may be operated on regular, special, non-regular, or charter flights, and according to destinations with or without stopovers and/or connections. Accommodation in the hotels mentioned in the itineraries or others of equal or greater category, occupying single, double, triple, etc. rooms. Depending on the chosen rate, with private bathroom and taxes. The hotel categories included in the itineraries are the official ones granted by the tourism authorities of the country where they are located, and their granting and control is administrative. The Company assumes no responsibility for the criteria that govern such control and granting. Meal plan as indicated on each occasion. Visits and excursions mentioned. Transfers to and from airports, terminals, and hotels, when indicated. The planned number of accommodation days, taking into account that the hotel accommodation day is computed from fifteen hours and ends at ten hours (or twelve hours) the next day, regardless of the time of arrival and departure and the complete or fractional use of it. The duration of the tour will be indicated in each case, taking as the first day the day of departure and including the day of departure from the destination, regardless of the departure or arrival time on the first day or the last.
C) SERVICES OR ITEMS NOT INCLUDED:
- Extras, drinks, laundry, tips, airport taxes, service fees, VAT, and other current and/or future taxes, any personal expenses, excess baggage, phone calls, visa expenses, optional excursions that appear on various itineraries, customs and/or migration taxes and/or fees, or any service that is not expressly indicated.
- Stays, meals, and/or additional expenses or damages caused by cancellations, delays in the departure or arrival of means of transportation, or unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Meals on the road, except for those that are expressly included in the programs.
- Expenses and interest on credit transactions.
- Booking management fees.
D) LIMITATIONS TO THE RIGHT OF STAY:
The Company reserves the right to require any passenger to leave the tour at any point, resorting to the use of public force if necessary, whose behavior, actions, health condition, or other serious reasons, in the Company’s judgment, may pose a danger or cause inconvenience to the other travelers or jeopardize the success of the excursion or its normal development, without the right to reimbursement for unused services.
For trips abroad, it is necessary to comply with the current legislation in each case, and applicants must duly consult. It is the Company’s inexcusable responsibility to provide accurate and timely information about the requirements demanded by the immigration, customs, and health authorities of the destinations included in the tour and our country. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to have the personal documentation required by the aforementioned authorities. Therefore, the Company disclaims all responsibility for the processing and validity of the passenger’s documentation and the inconveniences that may be suffered as a result, and any expenses incurred due to delays or abandonment of the tour caused by the lack or inadequacy of the necessary documentation will be the passenger’s responsibility.
All cancellations must be made in writing. In all cases, the agency may charge a percentage of the total service cost to cover cancellation and modification expenses:
More than 60 days before the start of our services: No cancellation or modification charges will apply.
Between 60 and 30 days before: 30% of the total cost of our services will be charged.
Between 30 and 10 days before: 50% of the total cost of our services will be charged.
Less than 9 days before: No refund will be given (100% of the total cost of our services will be charged).
In none of the mentioned cases, domestic flights will be refunded.
Special dates (such as Christmas, Carnival, or New Year’s):
More than 90 days before the start of our services: No cancellation or modification charges will apply.
Between 90 and 61 days before: 50% of the total cost of our services will be charged.
Between 60 and 31 days before: 75% of the total cost of our services will be charged.
Less than 30 days before: No refund will be given (100% of the total cost of our services will be charged).
In none of the mentioned cases, domestic flights will be refunded.
G) NON-SCHEDULED OR CHARTER TRANSPORT:
At the time of contracting, passengers must pay the full amount for non-scheduled or charter transportation services, plus the corresponding deposit for land services. In case of cancellation by the passenger, regardless of the reasons, the provisions of the previous point apply. Despite this, in these cases, the passenger will lose the full amount paid for non-scheduled or charter transportation, and only the proportion of the price corresponding to land services (accommodation, meals, excursions) determined by the organizer according to the modality of the service providers will be refunded. For this clause to be valid, the transport quality must be determined in the first document delivered to the passenger.
All refund claims must be addressed in writing to the Agency within 30 days after the tour’s end.
I) ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFER:
The right conferred to the client by the tourism services contract may be assigned or transferred to other individuals up to 30 days before the departure date, provided that this is communicated to the Company in a reliable manner. The Company will accept it as long as it does not oppose the provisions of the carrier, the hotelier, or the service provider. In cases where passengers are of different ages (adults-minors), the price will be adjusted according to the rates.
MASTERPLAN (Travel Agency License No. 16095 – Resolution) expressly declares that it acts as an intermediary in the reservation or contracting of the various services related to and included in the respective tour or service reservation, such as hotels, restaurants, transportation, or other providers. Therefore, the company declines any responsibility for deficiencies in the provision of any of these services, as well as for damages and losses that passengers may suffer to their persons or property, regardless of the cause, delay, postponement, cancellation, or irregularities that may occur during the execution of the services for the individuals who travel through their mediation, as well as for the deterioration, loss, or misplacement of luggage and other personal belongings, as this responsibility lies exclusively with the respective service providers. However, the responsibilities of the Company, whether acting as an organizer or intermediary of the trip, will be determined in accordance with the provisions of the International Convention Relating to the Travel Contract approved by Law No. 19,918. The Company is not responsible for any act of the client, acts of third parties for which it should not be held responsible, or events that occur due to fortuitous events, force majeure, weather phenomena, or events of nature, and other events that may occur beyond its control, before or during the tour, which may prevent, delay, or in any way hinder the total or partial execution of the organized and/or reserved services by the Company, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. The transport companies are not responsible for any act, omission, or irregularity while passengers are not aboard their vehicles. The transportation contract (ticket) used by the transport companies involved in the development of our programs, when issued, will constitute the sole contract between them and the purchaser of the tour and/or passenger. Furthermore, the Company disclaims any responsibility for delays, advances, or cancellations that may occur on the part of the transport companies or for any eventual damages caused to the passenger during the period in which the transport company is responsible for the traveler’s transfer.
K) ALTERATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS:
- The Company reserves the right, for technical and operational reasons, programming purposes, or for better development, to postpone a specific departure or to alter the daily schedule and/or the services that compose the tour, either partially or completely, before or during its execution.
- If the trip needs to be extended beyond the established terms due to causes not attributable to the Company, the Company expressly disclaims responsibility for continuing to provide accommodation in the planned hotel, and any resulting expenses will be borne by the passenger.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the specified hotels may be changed to another of equal or higher category at no additional cost to the passenger. Regarding these changes, the passenger will not be entitled to any compensation.
- The Company may cancel any tour when any of the circumstances provided for in Article 24 of Decree No. 2182/72 occur. In such cases, the Company is only obligated to reimburse the amounts received up to the date of cancellation, and the passenger will not have any right to compensation.
- Once the journey has begun, the suspension, modification, or interruption of services by the passenger for personal reasons of any kind, such as illness, death, etc., will not give rise to any claims, refunds, or reimbursements, and in these cases, the expenses for the return will be solely the passenger’s responsibility.
L) ARBITRATION CLAUSE:
Any matter arising from the celebration, performance, non-performance, extension, or termination of this contract may be submitted by the parties to the resolution of the Arbitration Tribunal of the Argentine Association of Travel and Tourism Agencies and/or the Arbitration Tribunals operating in its Regional offices. In the event of submission to such jurisdiction, the contracting parties submit themselves and accept all the conditions established by the Regulations of the Arbitration Tribunal.
M) APPLICABLE RULES:
This contract, and where applicable, the provision of services, shall be governed exclusively by these general conditions, Law No. 18,829 and its regulations, and the Brussels Convention approved by Law No. 19,918. These general conditions, together with any other documentation provided to the passengers, shall constitute the Travel Contract established by the aforementioned Convention.
N) KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
By purchasing one of our services, it is automatically understood that the customer is informed of and accepts all the present general conditions, which the Company communicates in a detailed and clear manner. In case of disagreement with any of the preceding General Conditions, interested parties may withdraw without any charge within 24 hours of submitting the registration request. Once this period has elapsed, the registration request will be considered firm, implying the acceptance by the interested parties of the full application of the General Conditions, the specific conditions of each tour or reservation of services, and those of the participating transportation companies. Valid for interested parties and/or intermediaries.
O) JURISDICTION AND COMPETENCE:
For any disputes that may arise, the matter shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, waiving any other jurisdiction or venue.
Any presentation or claim by a passenger regarding alleged non-compliance with services by a Travel Agency must be addressed to the National Directorate of Tourism Quality
Management, under the Secretariat of Tourism of the Nation, located at Suipacha 1109, 7th floor, (1008) Autonomous City of Buenos Aires.
MASTERPLAN – File No. 16095 – Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Masterplan website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or duplicate the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and Masterplan may terminate it at any time.
Masterplan does not warrant the accuracy or results of the use of the materials on its website or on any linked site.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Masterplan website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Masterplan does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Masterplan may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Masterplan does not commit to updating the materials.
Masterplan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Masterplan of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION OF THE WEBSITE
The Terms and Conditions of Use presented here are governed by the laws of Argentina.